Recruitment for training courses within the ETEIA - Energy Transition Entrepreneurs in Action project started. The project aims to create a friendly environment for young entrepreneurs, academics and students interested in transforming their ideas into successful companies. If you would like to gain knowledge and develop business and managerial competencies, learn what are the paths to commercialization of research results or simply want to learn about methods and tools to support creative processes, this project is just for you.
What you will gain by participating in the project:
· You will gain practical knowledge about running a business.
· You will learn to see the business potential in the issues you are studying or working on scientifically. You develop your competences under the guidance of experts and practitioners.
· You will get to know people from other departments of AGH University of Science and Technology who, like you, want to develop themselves or are thinking about starting their own business.
· You will obtain a certificate confirming the acquired knowledge and competences.
· You will be able to continue your development in other forms of support under the ETEIA project - advanced training, mentoring programme or business idea incubator for young start-ups. Trainings are divided into several modules.
· Design thinking
· Business modelling
· Legal and organisational aspects of running a business
· The role of the investor in the business development process
Development of managerial competences
· Public speaking
· Negotiations in business
· Self-presentation and pitching
· Case teaching
· Project management
· Business project management
· Business ethics
· Intellectual Property Management
· Strategic and operational management
· HR&Employer brandings in a startups
· Change management
· Team building
· Branding and marketing strategies
· PR and media relations
· Leadership in innovative organizations
Leading R&D&I projects
· Managing an R&D&I project
· State aid in R&D&I projects
· Financing of R&D&I projects
Circular economy as a new area of business innovation
· Technological eco-innovations
· Sustainable development in business
· Smart city in the context of circular economy
· Corporate Social Responsibility
· Knowledge commercialisation
· Intellectual property in projects - opportunities and threats
· Effective commercialisation - designing agreements
The number of places is limited, sign up today! The registration deadline is 20 October 2021.
You can find the registration form at this link: Click here