Recrutation for a mentoring program just started!
ETEIA project aims to create a friendly environment for young entrepreneurs, academic staff and students interested in developing their innovative ideas and transforming them into successful companies. If you would like to gain knowledge and develop business and managerial competencies, learn what are the paths to commercialization of research results or simply want to learn about methods and tools to support creative processes, this project is just for you.
Mentoring is an innovative way of education based on partner relationship between mentor and mentee, which leads to discovering and developing students' potential.Thanks to participating in our project you can:
•successfully develop your innovative idea or passion,
• gain more independence in critical thinking,
• develop competences under the supervision of specialists and practitioners in their fields,
• specify your academic or professional path,
• build responsibility for your own education,
• gain a sense of greater responsibility and influence on one's own development,
• deepen your knowledge about the commercialization of scientific research,
• continue your development in other forms of support under the ETEIA project - advanced training or business idea incubator for young start-ups.
Sign up today, the number of places is limited to 12!
The registration deadline is October 23, 2021.
List of available mentors: Click here
The registration form in Polish and English can be found at this link: Click here
A short video about mentoring at AGH: Click here